High quality Viscoelastic solution sodium Hyaluronate 1.4% w/v
Aurogel (sodium hyaluronate 1.4%) ophthalmic viscosurgical device is a cohesive viscoelastic formulation. It is characterized by high molecular weight, high pseudoplasticity, and high surface tension. It provides excellent space maintenance, facilitates IOL implantation, and is easily removed.
- Good maintenance of the anterior chamber and the capsular bag.
- Controlled capsulorrhexis.
- Easy implantation.
- Better adhesiveness on the corneal endothelium during phacoemulcification.
- Favourable environment to ophthalmic surgery.
- Excellent protection against mechanical damages.
- Molecular weight :3 million Daltons.
- Viscosity :30000 - 60000 cPs.
- Osmolality : 270-400 mOsmol/Kg
- pH :7.0 to 7.8
- Cataract extraction.
- Intraocular lens (IOL) implantation.
- Corneal transplantation surgery.
- Glaucoma filtering surgery.
- Surgical procedures to reattach the retina.
No contraindications known when used as per instruction.
Available in Sterile 1 ml pre-filled glass syringes.