India’s first single piece hydrophobic foldable IOL that comes with disposable delivery system. These lenses are made up of hydrophobic acrylic material. Aurolab makes its own hydrophobic acrylic material. The refractive index of the material is1.47.Aurovue is a lathe cut IOL and there has been no incidence of vacule formation glistening effect.
- Highly biocompatible material.
- Undergone extensive clinical trials, cytotoxicity studies, sentisitization and rabbit ocular implantation and has proven biocompatibility and safety
- Force enduring haptic offers better rotational stability, centration and accommodates in all bag sizes.
- Low glass transition of 8° C allows IOL to remain flexible even at low temperature.
- Enhanced tackiness of the material and 3° vault height at optic haptic junction helps prevent PCO.
- Higher ABBE number of 55 reduces chromatic aberration.
- Anterior round edged polishing prevents internal reflection and glares.
- Optimal refractive index minimizes lens induced dysphotopsia.
|Optic Diameter||6.00 mm|
|Overall Length||12.5 mm|
|Haptics Design||Force enduring haptics|
|Edge||Anterior round polished|
|ACD Value||5 mm|
|Diopter Range||10.0 D to 30.0 D in 1.0 D steps
15.0 to 25.0 in 0.5 D steps
|Delivery System||Disposable Injector and Catridge|
|C200 DI100||2.8mm incision|
|Lens Material||Hydrophobic acrylic|
|UV Absorbing Material||Yes|
|Glass Transition Temperature||8° C|
- First Hydrophobic lens with disposable delivery system.
- Incision size of 2.8 mm.
- Easy to load and use
- Smooth delivery of lens