Slit imager is an imaging device for storing high resolution images of anterior segment and posterior segment of the eye as seen through a slit lamp.
- An inbuilt eyepiece ensures perfect alignment with camera enabling excellent image quality
- Anodised light weight adapter
- Adapter design allows full access to all functions of the camera.
- Adaptable with most slit lamps in the markets
- Images can be taken in dilated eyes
- Anterior segment photography is done using the standard slit lamp controls.
- Posterior segment photography is done with the aid of a 78D or 90D aspheric lens (not included)