Moxifloxacin Ophthalmic Solution 0.5% w/v
Auromox is a sterile 1 ml clear, pale yellow colored, isotonic, preservative free ophthalmic solution. Each ml contains Moxifloxacin hydrochloride 5.45 mg equivalent to 5 mg of Moxifloxacin.
- Reduces the chance of endophthalmitis by five folds.
- Prevents postoperative anterior chamber reactions.
- Safe and compatible to Corneal endothelial cells.
- Remote chances of bacterial resistance.
- Ready to use and economical.
Auromox is indicated as prophylaxis antibiotic in preventing postoperative anterior chamber reaction and ultimately endophthalmitis in cataract extraction
Available in Sterile 1 ml vial (Pack of 5).