Auroswab is a cotton medical applicator used mainly for mopping excess fluid during intra-operative procedures. It is mainly used in Retina, Orbit and Oculoplasty, Cornea and Cataract surgeries. Unlike the regular cotton buds available in the market, Auroswab is fiber free and has a higher absorbency. Its longer stem is made of polypropylene makes it comfortable for use and most importantly it comes in ready to use ETO sterile form.
- Completely Automated manufacturing process with minimum human intervention (packaging only).
- Sterilized in medical grade Amcor Pouches.
- Non Fibrous and No Particle shed.
- Dense Cotton Head.
- Assured Sterility.
- OT assistant can aid in mopping excess fluids due to long handle.
- Higher Absorbency.
- Safe to use.
- Increased efficiency.
- Faster surgery.
- Cotton head Diameter: 10 -12 mm.
- Overall length of the product: 15 cm.
- 1 box of 10 foils with 5 swab sticks.