Medical Products at par with the best in the world
Welcome to Aurolab Careers
Human Resources at Aurolab is driven by the following binding philosophies
- Employees are Aurolab’s best assets
- To be employee preferred organization
- Empowering the employees to rise to their full potential
We offer challenging opportunities within a stimulating knowledge-driven work environment where the output of the individual is respected and valued. We provide an enabling and positive environment that motivate and facilitate the individual in achieving and keeping the superior level performance.
- Current Openings
Designation : Sales and Service Engineer Experience : Can be fresher or 2 -3 years of experience Education Qualification : B.E., (ECE, EEE or Mech) Job Description : - Sales & Service Engineer – International Marketing
- Working for Exclusive equipment product promotion and frequent dealer and customer visits to enhance the market.
- Perform the product demonstration, Installation and application support as well as sales follows up with regional wise BDE’s.
- Working with regional wise BDE’s for the product launch by understanding the market needs, potential and the competitor’s product
- Attending the regional wise National conference for product launching and shows for the market.
- Reaching(and if possible exceeding) monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Ensuring the product installation and customer satisfaction at every time, Build relationship with the dealer and customer
- Providing product sales, troubleshooting and maintenance training to the dealer staff members and basic troubleshooting and maintenance training to the product user.
- Keeping detailed records of all the customer contacts, product sales and service history.
- Working with division to ensure the ease of product usage and to identify the user challenges, if any
- Communicating with division to get the solution for the product complaints from the customer and identifying the product failure for better quality improvement.
- Constantly monitoring the sales stock and service spare parts inventory
Designation : Business Development Executive Experience : 0- 2 yrs of experience in Sales and Marketing is preferable Education Qualification : UG – Any science discipline or B.E., with PG – MBA – Marketing Job Description : - Prepare marketing and strategic plan for the region.
- Identification of new distributors and improve performance of existing distributors and customers.
- Review the performance of the region and work to implement strategies to improve sales volume.
- Coordinate and lead marketing of premium Products
- Lead the efforts of markets that contribute to more than 60 % of revenue.
- Lead the process of price fixing for the different markets based on value.
- Participate in international trade shows as needed.
- Work with product teams to launch new products.
- Work with RA BDE to implement regulatory plan for the region.
- Maintain database of port data and show Aurolab positioning and present this to SLT once a year.
Skills Required - Effective Communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Sales and Marketing
- Open for international travel
- Should be a team Player
- Good Knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel , Power Point)
Designation : Sr.Product Executive - Pharma , Work location - Madurai Experience :
• MBA or M.Pharm with 3-5 years marketing/sales experience in medical field.
• B.Sc or M.Sc., (Life Sciences) with 5 to 8 years medical sales experience.
• Marketing experience in ophthalmic pharmaceutical company or medical device company will be an added advantage.
Education Qualification : B.Sc.,/M.Sc., (PG compulsory for B.Sc Candidates) / B.Pharm., / M.Pharm., MBA/PGDM Job Description :
• New product identification
.Brand Management and developing marketing strategies
.Responsible for new product launching.
. Planning and Design promotional material / tools to support the sales /marketing objectives with cost effectiveness
.Joint field work with the field staff to develop the territories and to understand the market dynamics and demand, identifying market opportunities for brand building.
• Develop relationship with KOLs
• Conduct CMEs and training programs
• Train, motivate and guide the field force to ensure the continuous growth of the brand
• Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
• The product executive is expected to have thorough knowledge of the product, market and competition.
• Responsible for setting and achieving the target through the sales team.
• Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
• The position requires close collaboration with sales, manufacturing, product design departments and clear understanding on marketing ethics and limitations.
• The Product executive must also have a good handle on consumer and market insights.
Skills Required • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English.
• Hindi language would be an additional advantage
• Reasoning ability, MS Packages, Management related skills, willingness to travel and Team handling
Kindly forward your resumes to:Send Enquiry