E - Kit
E-Kit provides one-stop solution for initial management of both bacterial and fungal endophthalmitis. This easy to prepare antibiotics and antifungal includes vancomycin 100 mg, ceftazidime 250 mg, and voriconazole 1 mg in vials. E-Kit helps in providing on-time treatment with reduced inventory cost.
- Vancomycin for injection 100 mg - 1 No.
- Ceftazidime for injection 250 mg - 1 No.
- Voriconazole for injection 1 mg - 1 No.
- 1 ml Tuberculin syringes - 3 Nos.
- 10 ml disposable plastic syringes - 2 Nos.
- Sterile swab sticks - 5 Nos.
- Butterfly needle and plug - 1 No.
- 10 ml sterile water for injection - 3 Nos
- Wire speculum - 1 No.
- 27G Needle - 3 Nos.
- 20G Needle - 2 Nos.
- Povidone iodine 5% topical solution 5ml - 1 No.
- Dexamethasone injection 4mg/ml - 1 No.
The E- Kit is intended to overcome important hurdles in instituting prompt therapy in bacterial and fungal endophthalmitis like lack of an appropriate device for vitreous biopsy, non availability of recommended antibiotics and inexperience in preparing the antibiotics..