Latanoprost 0.005% w/v eye drops
Auroprost is a sterile ophthalmic solution containing 0.005% Latanoprost. It is classified under elevated intraocular pressure prostaglandin F2 alpha analogue.
- First line therapy in the Glaucoma Management.
- Increases trabecular meshwork by at least 67%.
- Proven efficacy by 35% drop in IOP.
- Proven safety and superior ocular tolerability amongst prostaglandin analogues.
- Provides sustained long term IOP control.
- Refrigeration not required.
Auroprost RT is supplied as sterile 2.5ml.