Non - Absorbable
Aurolab has different ranges of non-absorbable suture made of Nylon, Silk, Polypropylene and Polyester indicated for the use of Ophthalmic surgery, pediatric cardiac surgery and hand plastic reconstructive surgeries. All ranges of non-absorbable suture ensures,
- Smooth passage through tissue.
- Excellent knot run down and security.
- Minimal acute inflammatory tissue reaction.
- Optimal elasticity and elongation properties.
“ Aurolab at present manufactures four kinds of Non- absorbable sutures with world class quality” they are,
- Aurosilk (Silk suture).
- Aurolon (Nylon suture).
- Aurolene (Polypropylene suture).
- Aurobond (Polyester suture).
Aurolab Suture needles has special advantages:
- Capability to manufacture from 70 micron to 330 micron with different cutting profile.
- Advanced micro point spatula/taper/conventional and reverse cutting edges for minimal penetration force.
- Burr free needle surface for lesser tissue trauma.
- Special process for needle attachment to maximize strength.
- Optimum needle cutting edges for drag free passage through the toughest tissue.
- Unique needle body geometry for excellent grip stability.
- High needle bending resistance for retaining original curvature.