Travoprost 0.004% w/v
Tprost is a sterile ophthalmic solution containing 0.004% Travoprost. It is classified under elevated intraocular pressure prostaglandin F2 alpha analogue.
- More effective as a Mono-therapeutic drug.
- Reduces 6 mmHg to 8 mmHg of IOP.
- OP reduction with Travoprost was maintained for at least 24 hours.
- Travoprost lowers the IOP by increasing the uveoscleral outflow.
- Refrigeration not required.
- Reduced side effects and increased tolerance.
T Prost is supplied as sterile 2.5ml.